Thursday, December 2, 2021

31 Days of Antique Quilts - December Quilt Blogathon - Day 1

For the SEVENTH YEAR in a row Cheryl Sleboda of Muppin.com is leading her December 31 Day Blogger Challenge and for the SEVENTH YEAR, I am joining in. I'll need to post twice today to catch up. I hope you'll consider joining in too (click blue to learn more). It is a great way to get back in the blogging groove, if you've lost your mojo. Or just a good way to keep going and get motivation and new viewers. Hope you'll check back in to see all the treasures I'll be sharing.


To start off the antique quilt show, here's one of my red and green treasures: an antique circa 1850s peony quilt with hand piecing and hand applique and beautiful hand quilting. Part of the Starley Quilt Collection. Enjoy! 

Ps. I love sharing these treasures in person and virtually and would be happy to join your guild live or via Zoom for a trunk show and/or class. I teach quilting classes too.




1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you, Sandra. I look forward to seeing what you have to share. Will probably not check in every day. I have a hard enough time checking blogs daily when it isn't the holidays. During December it is touch-and-go. But I know you have great quilts and I want to see as many as I can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...