Friday, October 8, 2021

Antique Cheddar Houses Old and New

I'm sew excited to give you a sneak peek at my secret sewing project that will soon be coming to your mailbox, newsstand, quilt store or bookstore. Okay, it is soon to be published in American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine!!!

 Just a tease for now. 


 Antique cheddar houses quilt top from my Starley Quilt Collection with mini repro blocks. Blocks are from the amazing Homestead Harvest Collection by Me and My Stitches - Julie Letvin. Fabric by Robert Kaufman Fabrics. It is still available in limited quantities - released earlier this year. You'll need fat 1/8's of each print (24 in all) or get quarter yards (more is better) to make the soon-to-be-published pattern, So if you find some, snatch it up and get ready to SEW!!!

4 comments:

  1. is this in the Dec issue or the Feb issue????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love house blocks! I have a house quilt in the works right now--well, actually, 2 of them. I look forward to seeing your pattern!
    And I love Julie's line of fabrics, too. Village Dry Goods had them and I did snatch some up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tease! I'll be watching for the issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...