Saturday, December 21, 2019

Month of Hand Quilting - Antique Inspired Quilted Joy Day 21

Here is my version of yesterday's antique Quilted Joy, Rose of Sharon quilt. Quilted Joy Too!
Hand appliqued and hand quilted. It is the star one of my newest classes where teach my method of almost no prep applique and also share antique quilts from the Starley Quilt Collection.

Yes, I did a lot of applique and hand quilting on this repro quilt! And yes, you can now purchase a PATTERN on my Etsy Shop.


Imagine spending a day creating a delightful quilt, learning applique, and drooling over beautiful antique quilts!

The full quilt - Quilted Joy Too   36" x 36"


1 comment:

  1. beautiful quilt! My hands are too old to want to do that now though. Doesn't stop me from appreciating it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...