Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas Bells -Day 1 of 31 Days of Blogging

This is the FOURTH year that I'm joining in on Cheryl Sleboda aka Mupppin 31 days of blogging challenge.  And I've also been blogging every day since last year's challenge! Yes - 364 days straight. I think I may have to scale back next year but not yet!

This month I'm going to share all red and green antique quilts - I hope I have enough. The first one is a Caesar's Crown top that is very Christmasy to me. I love the secondary design that reads as a cross or bells.

Here's a close-up. 1860s/70s from Lancaster Co., Pennsylvania.

And more of the quilt.

1 comment:

  1. It’s a stunning quilt Sandra. I’ve never seen the ‘leaves’ around the Caesar’s Crown before and, like you, I love the secondary design they create.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...