Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Quilt Candy Facebook Live Trunk Show Update Link Next Show April 7

Missing your quilt guild, trunk shows, show and tell, and classes?
Join some of your favorite designers and meet some new ones as well for 10 days of Free trunk shows viewed online on facebook live. Each show will be on the individual designer's facebook page. Mine is textiletimetravels

****Link for video of first show  ***  Second antique quilt trunk will be April 7th at 6 p.m. EST, 5 p.m. CST, 4 p.m. MST, 3 p.m. PST.  Again it will be on my facebook page.

The trunk shows will be approximately 15 minutes each and scheduled throughout the day. To see more details and the schedule.


I'll be doing my  2nd antique quilt trunk show on April 7th at 6 p.m. Eastern, 4 p.m. Utah time. Comment below on what you'd like to see.  Do you want to see antiques and repros? Antique fabrics? Antique signature quilts? Any favorite quilt of mine you'd like to see?



I'll be doing my trunk show on April 1st at 7 p.m. Eastern, 5 p.m. Utah time. Comment below on what you'd like to see. I may be doing a second show on the 7th.  Do you want to see antiques and repros? Antique fabrics? Antique signature quilts? Any favorite quilt of mine you'd like to see?


Hope you'll hop on over to facebook and join me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow--that is a LOT of trunk shows within a 10 day span. I read through the names and only knew 3 of you. I guess I don't get out in the quilt world enough. :) If I am not out helping my Mom at the time you are scheduled, I will see if I can catch it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...