Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm in the Final Four - Alliance for American Quilts contest

   I'm floating on air and absolutely thrilled to announce that my quilt "Virginia is for Lovers" is in the final round of voting for the Alliance for American Quilts contest.   A huge thank you to everyone who voted for me in the first round.  The voting is now down to 4 quilts and ballots went out Friday a.m. to Alliance members and voting end Monday night.
  It would be such an honor to win and the grand prize of a Handi Quilter quilting machine would be absolutely amazing.   So I'm again asking Alliance members to please vote for my quilt.
  Thank you for your support.
And if you are new to my blog please scroll down and read all about the making of this quilt and its antique inspiration.
 Off to float some more - WOO HOO.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you win with your beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to see this quilt up in Paducah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done....I bet you are pleased with yourself (rightly so)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for your quilt. Any news from Paducah yet???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...