Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Top Traditional Quilt Blog - Thank You

Honored to find I was just named one of the Top 15 Traditional Quilt Blogs (and the #2 spot to boot) by Feedspot, a Blog Feed service.


If you are just finding out about me, I am a nationally Certified Quilt Appraiser through AQS - one of less than a 100 in the US and Canada and the only one in Utah. I'm an avid antique quilt collector, researcher, and historian. I enjoy sharing my antique quilt collection via the blog, facebook, Instagram, etc. under Textile Time Travels. But I LOVE sharing my quilts in the cloth, in person with quilt guilds, shops, quilt retreats, etc I specialize in early quilts from the 1800s, both applique and signature quilts, as well as museum quality pieces.
HAVE QUILTS - WILL TRAVEL!!
\

See my pages - listed under the banner photo for more information on quilt appraisals, antique quilt classes, trunkshows, etc.
I also enjoy making traditional antique reproductions of quilts in my collection and  teach other to make them as well. I even sometimes make modern versions of my antiques. I also like to make other types of modern quilts.

To see the other blogs - lots of great blogs (and friends) that I follow, here's the link 


1 comment:

  1. Well, congrats to you, Sandra!!
    And I have to say that I love that little quilt you have made at the end. It is a happy riot of color with a fun design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...