Monday, November 19, 2018

1908 Sampler - Quilt Along???

I shared this sampler earlier this year and posed the possibility of doing a quilt along. I've never done one before but I'm considering it again.
I'm also thinking about doing it in a smaller, perhaps 1/2 size. What do you all think?

There are 36 blocks so would need to do multiples each month (cause I don't think anyone wants to take 3 years). 2 a month would be 18 months and 3 a month would be a year.

Hmmm, maybe we could start on January 13, 2019 (111 years later).


4 comments:

  1. Much as I love this idea (and you know I love shrinking things down), I have too many long neglected projects and had determined that I would not do any "joining" in 2019. But I would follow the progress of others with interest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a great idea and although I can't promise anything just yet, I will certainly try to join in. It would be a perfect potholder project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would consider participating -- would prefer 3 a month or even one a week so it would finish sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faster is better. I tend to fizzle out on things that take too long to be presented.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...