Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Applique Fun in Minnesota


 Come join me in Minnesota in June for a wonderful quilt event.  I'll be sharing lots of my antique quilts especially signature quilts and I'll also be teaching an antique reproduction quilt class and sharing my secrets for making hand applique a delightful experience.  Really!!

Hand applique is a lot of fun once you learn the ins and outs (inside curves and outside points).

 This pattern is perfect for beginners and experienced appliquers will also enjoy it.
I'll also be sharing my tips for reproducing and updating antique quilts and making the old patterns simpler and more do-able.  I'll even share some of the antique inspiration quilts.


5 comments:

  1. Do you think you could even convert me to doing applique? Many have tried. : )
    I am an ardent admirer, but a non-doer (if there is such a word).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Too far for me to travel right now though. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the triangle border on this quilt. The colors and the size of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra, is the quilt partially shown on your header shown in it's entirety anywhere on your blog? Love the bit shown and would love to see the whole quilt. Thanks for the lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...