Please mark your calendars now to join me in Kansas City, Kansas JUNE 7-9. 2018 for the MOKA Quilt Study Group (MOKA means Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Arkansas) but everyone is welcome to sign up and attend. Here's just one of the signature quilts with amazing stories that I'll be sharing and you won't believe how beautiful it looks after its makeover ....
Dated 1848 Signature quilt from Barnegat, New Jersey. It was later finished with heavy wool batting, backed with plain feedsacks and tied closely with ties in the 1940s era.
I rescued it from the hideous ties and heavy batting. It is now a beautiful top with fabrics that look like they were just printed.
October 2026 Monthly Specials
-
Welcome to a new month and a fresh new set of monthly specials picked out
just for you! From quilting staples to cross stitch favorites, this month’s
sel...
23 hours ago




Wow, what gorgeous fabrics!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could attend! It sounds so interesting!
ReplyDelete