Love how the quilt maker used all her fabulous fabrics and didn't get freaked out about running out! And those 2 sashing fabrics aren't even close to being the same.
Lesson: it is only fabric, they'll make more so have FUN!!
Lesson: a thing of beauty is a joy forever
Lesson: make your mark!
Lesson: go big or go home (This is the fantabulous backing fabric - glazed chintz)
Note: this quilt and many others are part of my Sign of the Times, antique signature quilt lecture/trunk show that I just presented at MOKA Quilt Study Group to RAVE reviews. Contact me to schedule it for your group. *visit their facebook group to read the reviews.
Carrefour - the European Quilt Show Part 2
-
This photo was taken of vineyards right from our hotel balcony.
This was a more traditional quilt display. I tried to get the makers of
each one but I...
5 hours ago


Well said. I am enjoying your posts.
ReplyDeleteThank you! So nice to hear.
Delete