Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Quilt Appraising Adventures - Seeing Stars

I love sharing my antique quilt collection in trunk shows and classes.
I also love seeing other people's quilts (both old, new, traditional, modern, and art) and sharing my knowledge with them and helping them appreciate their treasures. With antique and vintage quilts, it is a joy to be able to help them connect with the past.  And sometimes, I even get a minute to investigate quilts in my own collection (what I'm doing in the photo) between answering quilt appraisal questions.

 I was visiting my home state guild, the Utah Quilt Guild, in September and sharing my Antique Star Quilt trunk show. Here's a bit of the show.







2 comments:

  1. One of these days I hope to attend a class of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to visit! Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...